Free Music Checking
Like all of our other checking options, this account offers free checking with no minimum balance requirement or monthly service fee.
But with our Free Music Checking Account, Sacramento area residents can earn 4 iTunes® downloads each monthly qualification cycle! Now that's an idea that rocks!
Special Offer: Get ten music downloads when you open your new Free Music Checking account!
Other benefits include:
- 4 music downloads from iTunes* each monthly qualification cycle
- Use any ATM for free*
- Free Online BillPay
- Access your money via the telephone, Internet, ATMs and a Visa® Check Card
- Use Online Access to manage your accounts. You have complete privacy and security with our 128-bit encryption and our Sentry-7 protection program
- Free SCU & CO-OP ATM transactions (more than 400 CO-OP ATMs in the greater Sacramento area). Log on to www.co-opnetwork.org to find an ATM near you
- Verified by Visa puts you in control when shopping Online: only you can approve purchases using your private password
Here's all you have to do:
1) Receive SCU's monthly e-Statements
2) View your monthly account statement Online
3) Have at least 12 monthly purchases using your SCU Visa ® Check Card post and clear
* Free Music monthly downloads are only awarded if you: are registered as an e-Statement member, view your statement Online, and have 12 POS debit card transactions during the monthly qualification cycle, which is between the last business day of the prior month and the next to last business day of the current month. If these conditions are not met during the qualification cycle, ATM fees will not be refunded as well. Monthly downloads awarded are good for 30 days from award date and must be purchased with your SCU debit card from iTunes. Maximum download expense of $3.96 (4 x $.99/song) will be reimbursed the following statement period. Free ATM fee refunds up to $4.99 per transaction and up to $10 per statement cycle. New account downloads are good for 60 days from account opening date, must be purchased using your SCU debit card from iTunes and maximum download expense of $9.90 (10 x $.99/song) will be reimbursed on the following statement after purchase. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Apple, Inc. is not associated with, and has not approved, sponsored, or endorsed, Sacramento Credit Union or this program.