Get ready for a better Online and Mobile Banking experience
Sacramento Credit Union's Online and Mobile Banking platforms will be replaced on November 5. We are working hard to make the transition smooth for you.
What you can do to prepare
- Your existing user name will be automatically transferred over to the new Online and Mobile Banking platforms. If you currently use your member number instead of your user name to log in, please start using your user name, as you won't be able to use your member number.
- User name examples: janedoe, jdoe2018 (cannot be all numbers)
- Member number example: 22222 (numeric)
- As a security enhancement, the new platforms will use a one-time passcode in lieu of security questions in order to verify your identity. The one-time passcode will be delivered to you via text, phone call or email. Therefore, it is imperative that we have your current email address and phone numbers on file.
- You can obtain or verify your user name, email address and phone numbers under the My Profile tab in Online Banking when using a desktop or laptop computer or by contacting us.
What you need to know
- If you are an active Online or Mobile Banking user (logged in within the past year), you will be able to log into the new platforms using your existing user name and a temporary password that we will share with you as we get closer to the November 5 conversion. After using your temporary password to log in, you will be prompted to reset your password. At that time, you will have the option to either reset it to your original password or a new password of your choosing.
- If you are NOT an active Online or Mobile Banking user (have not logged in within the past year), you will need to re-register.
- Bill Pay
- You will not have access to Bill Pay November 2-4, but all scheduled payments will be processed.
- Scheduled payments and payees will be retained.
- Internal Transfers
- Transfers will be available during the conversion.
- Between October 30 to November 5, do not set up any scheduled transfers because they will not be carried over to the new platforms.
- Scheduled transfers that are set up before October 30 will carry over to the new platforms, but please verify after the conversion
- Remote/External Transfers
- Your existing account information for other financial institutions will be transferred over.
- If you have scheduled transfers, you will need to reschedule them.
- You will need to reestablish your Popmoney contacts and payments.
- You will need to modify your Quicken/QuickBooks settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data. Click here for important dates and step-by-step instructions.
- Express Web Connect and QuickBooks Online will be interrupted for approximately 3-5 business days starting on November 5. Users are encouraged to download a QFX/QBO file during this outage.
- Mint users should not open Mint for 3-5 business days after the November 5 conversion to ensure the product is properly updated.
Watch for additional information in the coming weeks.
Online Banking for Desktop