Tax Free Ways to Save
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) were created to help individuals save for retirement. Today's new IRAs are flexible and do much more than they used to: they can be used for education, a first-time home purchase, or even as a large cash fund for major purchases. And because IRA earnings are sheltered from taxes, IRAs grow faster than ordinary savings accounts.
- Traditional IRAs, Roth IRAs, and Coverdell Educational Savings all available
- Deposit all at once or make regular deposits throughout the year
- A $25 minimum balance is required to establish all IRA share accounts
- A low $500 minimum balance is required on IRA Certificates
- Traditional and Roth IRA Accounts are now insured up to $250,000
- No annual fees
Start enjoying our services; open and fund a new account online in minutes. It's fast and easy.
For more information about our IRA rates, click on rates, call one of our friendly member service representatives at (916) 444-6070 or toll-free (888) SACTO-01 (888-722-8601). And of course, you're always welcome to visit a local SCU branch office near you.