From finding your dream home to financing it, Sacramento Credit Union wants to make every step in your home-buying process as easy and affordable as possible.
Sacramento Credit Union has partnered with CU Realty Services to bring you the HomeAdvantage® program!*
With HomeAdvantage, you can shop for the home of your dreams, research schools and neighborhoods, check comparable sales in your area, learn the value of your home and SAVE on every real estate transaction.
HomeAdvantage is free to use, and can help you:
- Search for a home -- Search through the most current online MLS listings to find the home of your dreams.
- Find a real estate agent -- Make a connection with a top local agent from our network of hand-picked agents.
- Earn Cash Rewards* -- Use one of our agents to buy or sell a home and earn Cash Rewards – the average is near $1,500!*
- Get listing alerts -- Save your favorite searches and get email updates when new listings become available.
- Research easily -- Research neighborhoods, crime rates, schools and comparable properties easily.
- Get your questions answered -- CU Realty's Member Services Team is available seven days a week to answer your questions, simply call (800) 203-9014.
Don't forget! Contact Sacramento Credit Union at (916) 444-6070 for a no obligation prequalification so you can shop with confidence and speed.
*The HomeAdvantage program is made available to you through a relationship between Sacramento Credit Union and CU Realty Services. Program Cash Rewards are awarded by CU Realty Services to buyers and sellers who select and use a real estate agent in the HomeAdvantage network. Home buyers or sellers are not eligible for Cash Rewards if they use an agent outside this network. Using Sacramento Credit Union for a mortgage is not a requirement to earn Cash Rewards. Cash Rewards amounts are dependent on the commissions paid to the agent. Sacramento Credit Union may have specific rules on how your Cash Rewards will be paid out. Cash Rewards incentives are available in most states; however, are void where prohibited by law or by the lender. Please consult with your credit union to get details that may affect you.