Mobile Banking FAQs
Mobile Banking App
- What is the Sacramento Credit Union Mobile App?
- How do I get started?
- Is App secure?
- What devices are supported?
- What features are included?
- Can I use the App if I don’t have access to Online Banking?
- What happens if I get locked out?
- Do I have to buy the App, and is there a fee for usage?
What is Sacramento Credit Union Mobile App?
It allows you to check balances, view account activity, make transfers, pay bills, and more.bank on from your Andriod or Apple mobile device.
How do I get started?
- Download the App by visiting sactocu.org from your phone's browser and click the "App Store" banner, or visit the associated app store and search for "Sacramento Credit Union."
- Sign on with your Online Banking member number and password. (You must be enrolled in Online Banking to access your accounts.)
Is the App secure?
Yes, our App is secure because:
- We don’t store your password.
- The App uses the Wireless Transport Layer Security (WTLS) protocol, which provides the highest level of security available today. All data that passes between the wireless gateway is encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) layer.
What device are supported?
- Andriod devices
What features are included?
- Mobile Deposits (If qualified)
- Bill Pay
- Popmoney - Pay people
- Fund transfers
- Account balance and activity
- Branch and ATM locations
Can I use it if I don’t have access to Online Banking?
No, you must sign up for Online Banking through our web site, establish your password and Protection Plus questions before using the App.
What happens if I get locked out?
Call Member Services at 916 444-6070, or visit sactocu.org on your PC to reset the password.
Do I have to buy the App, and is there a fee for usage?
The App can be downloaded for free, and Sacramento Credit Union does not charge a fee for usage. However, your wireless service provider may charge fees for internet access and/or data usage.