Phone: (916) 444-6070 or (888) 722-8601
Popmoney is convenient for you and the people you send money to. They can simply receive the money into their bank account online.
The following are just a few of the convenient ways that you can use Popmoney:
Here are the different ways you can send money to someone:
You can send money to someone using their email address, mobile number or account information:
Quick Facts about Popmoney
*Money sent directly to an account will be automatically deposited. No action is required by the recipient.
Popmoney is available through Sacramento Credit Union's Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
1. Just sign in, and go to Pay Bills section.
2. Click Popmoney.
To send money:
1. In the Send Money section of the page, select someone new or someone in my send list:
2. Enter the amount you want to send. Note the limits on maximum amount you may send.
3. In Pay From, select the account from which to withdraw the money you send.
Your preferred account is selected by default, but you can select any account that has check-writing privileges. To make the selected account your preferred account, select Make Preferred Account.
4. Include a message if desired. For example, "Thanks for the tickets", or "Here's my half of the dinner bill from last night."
5. Click Preview Payment.
6. Review the payment details and click Send Money. The person receives notification (either e-mail or text message) of your payment.
To claim money:
1. Click Get Money (in the Get Money box near the top of the page).
2. Enter the transaction code and the e-mail address or mobile number of the sender.
3. Click Get Money.