Phone: (916) 444-6070 or (888) 722-8601
Visa Debit Card
Sacramento Credit Union VISA debit card offers an easy, fast and secure way to access funds in your account, with an added bonus that it's accepted at 24 million locations worldwide, anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Sign for purchases: To ensure your purchase is protected; tell the cashier you want to sign for your purchase. Or, if there's a PIN pad, swipe your card, press "credit" and sign. There's no need to enter your PIN.
- PIN for cash back: If you want cash back (at certain merchants), simply tell the cashier how much or, if there's a PIN pad, swipe your card, press "debit" and enter your PIN.
- By using one of the nearly 30,000 ATMs in the CO-OP ATM Network, you can benefit from "surcharge-free" transactions. Even if you are not present at Sacramento Credit Union location, you can still use an in-network terminal and avoid the fees.
- Verified by Visa confirms your identity through a personal password when making purchases at participating online merchants.
- Using best-in-class solutions for Real-Time Fraud Monitoring, Sacramento Credit Union screens your account 24/7 to detect suspicious card activity outside your normal pattern.
- Our e-Alerts system will e-mail you if a debit card purchase or ATM withdrawal exceeds a limit you've specified.
- When you sign for your purchases, our Zero Liability policy ensures you won't have to pay for unauthorized transactions. And with replacement funds, any funds taken from your account due to fraudulent use will be returned.
Let Us Know Your Plans Before You Travel!
Avoid card interruptions while traveling by letting us know. Call (916) 444-6070 or complete Travel Notification Form. Our fraud detection system looks for unusual or suspicious transactions that fall outside your normal pattern of card usage. If you let us know you're traveling, we will know it's you using your card and not someone else.
Learn more about card services
View our checking accounts
You can apply online, or by calling one of our friendly member service representatives at (916) 444-6070. Or visit a local SCU branch office near you.