1. What is an e-Notice?
- An e-Notice is an electronic copy of a traditionally mailed notice such as NSF, courtesy pay, or notice of hold.
2. Who will receive e-Notices?
- Members who are enrolled in e-Statements.
3. How will I know if I have an e-Notice?
- An email will be sent to your email address notifying you of the availability to view the notice online.
4. Will all notices be provided as e-Notices?
- Only certain type of notices will be delivered via e-Notices, and the rest will continue to be delivered via regular USPS mail. Over time we will be adding more notices to our e-Notices program.
5. How long will my e-Notices be available in e-Statements?
- You will have access to last 50 e-Notices.
6. Will details of the notice be included in the email?
- No. To protect account information, an e-mail from the credit union will be send directing members online, to view the notice through a secure format.
7. What if I do not currently have e-Statements or if I cancel e-Statements?
- Members who are not currently enrolled in e-Statements will continue to receive paper notices in the mail. If a member decides to cancel e-Statements, statements and notices will be provided via regular mail.