Get financial flexibility at a competitive rate
With Sacramento Credit Union's (SCU) Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) rates, you can borrow against your home's equity with a line of credit that lets you manage periodic expenses.
Rates effective as of February 29, 2024.
|APR** as low as
|Total Term: 25 years
Draw period for advances: 10 years
Repayment period: 15 years
|$10,000 and up
- HELOC is available for owner occupied properties only.
- Combined loan-to-value (CLTV) must be 80% or less. Lower CLTV may be required based on creditworthiness
* Term: There is an initial 10 year draw period for advances followed by a 15 year repayment period for a total term of 25 years.
**APR=Annual Percentage Rate. The lowest rate is displayed. Credit worthiness determines APR.
- Index: The APR is based on the value of an index. The index is the Prime Rate published in the Money Rates column of the Wall Street Journal. When a range of rates has been published the highest rate will be used. We will use the most recent index value available to us as of the day of any APR adjustment. APR assumptions are based on a line amount of $25,000.
- Rate changes: The annual percentage rate can change on the first day of each month. There is no limit on the amount by which the annual percentage rate can change during any one-year period. The maximum APR that can apply is 15.00% or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is less. The minimum APR is based on your credit worthiness. Please contact the credit union for your qualifying minimum rate and margin.
- Borrower fee reimbursement: Up to $750 fee reimbursement paid by the borrower if equity loan or line paid off or closed within the first 36 months.
- Property insurance: You must carry insurance on the property that secures this plan. If the property is located in a Special Flood Hazard Area we will require you to obtain flood insurance if it is available.
- Other conditions: All loans are subject to property valuation, limited to one to four unit owner occupied properties located in the state of California and exclude manufactured and mobile homes. Other restrictions on property may apply. Loan secured by your home other than your first mortgage must be paid at time of account funding. Rates, APR and terms and conditions subject to change without notice.