Homeowners can move forward by going in reverse
If you're 62 or older and own a home, you and your heirs could benefit from a Sacramento Credit Union (SCU) Reverse Mortgage. You'll receive payments for the value of your home with no repayment necessary for as long as you live there.
Utilize your home's equity as cash or a line of credit:
With SCU's Reverse Mortgage, we'll make payments to you based on a percentage of the value in your home. Meanwhile, you keep title to your home, and you're charged interest only on the funds you receive. In a Reverse Mortgage, you're still responsible for paying property taxes, insurance and maintenance costs.
- Receive tax-free funds as lump-sum cash, line of credit, monthly cash advances or a combination of options
- Fixed and variable interest rates available
- Any equity left after lender fees goes to you or your heirs
- If you receive more payments than your home is worth, you'll never owe more than the value of the home
- Insured by the federal government to protect you and your heirs