Start your planning process:
Sacramento Credit Union (SCU) offers a variety of Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA). Each account has specific tax advantages and distribution rules that your tax advisor can explain in detail. For example, a Traditional IRA allows for tax-free growth during working years while a Roth IRA provides tax-free distributions in retirement. With SCU, it's easy to start planning for your future.
- $25 minimum deposit to open a Traditional IRA or Roth IRA
- $500 minimum balance required on IRA Certificates
- No annual fees
- Deposit funds all at once or throughout the year
- Traditional and Roth IRAs insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
- Click here to check rates