Post loan payments immediately when time is of the essence
At Sacramento Credit Union (SCU), we're always looking for ways to simplify your loan payments. With ProPay, you can pay your SCU loans online using a debit card or eCheck from another financial institution.
Please note that SCU's primary payment methods are free of charge, including: cash, check, ACH, bill pay, payroll deduction and online/mobile banking transfers.
Here's how ProPay works:
When you need to make immediate payments on your SCU loans, ProPay is the solution. Your payment will post immediately when your transaction has been validated.
- Payments can only be made to SCU
- Make payments of $20 to $3,000, either one-time or automatically recurring
- A non-refundable $10 fee applies to debit card and e-Check payments
If you have any questions about using ProPay, call (916) 444-6070.
- Acceptable payment methods include eCheck and debit card. ProPay will not accept credit card payments.
- A non-refundable convenience fee of $10 will be charged for all debit card and eCheck payments.
- Payments can only be made to SCU.
- A minimum payment of $20 is required to utilize this service. The maximum payment amount using any payment method is $3,000.
- Once the transaction has been validated, the payment will be effective immediately.
- Payments can be set up as a one-time payment or automatic recurring payments.
- Our standard fee will apply to any disputed transaction or returned item. A payment reversal from your loan may also result in a late fee. (Refer to your loan agreement for details on late payments).
- Please retain a copy of the delivered receipt page or email as confirmation of the approved transaction.