Telephone Banking lets you take care of business:
Telephone Banking offers toll-free automated access and personal assistance 24/7. Call (916) 444-6070 and select option 1 when prompted.
- Check your balance
- Transfer funds
- Hear your transaction history
- Make loan payments and access balance/payoff information
- Call (916) 444-6070 during business hours to speak to a member services representative and obtain your temporary PIN.
- The representative will then transfer you to our Telephone Banking line. You can also call back at a later time (select option 1 when prompted).
- Press the * key to start the enrollment process.
- Enter your user ID (member number) and press #.
- Enter your temporary PIN and press #.
- Register the phone number you will typically call from and designate it as cell, home or work.
- Create and confirm a new PIN.
- Numeric value between 4 and 10 digits (the same number may not be repeated 3 times in a row).
- Cannot be the same as your member number, old PIN or temporary PIN.