Pay your Sacramento Credit Union (SCU) loans online with debit cards or eChecks from other financial institutions!
ProPay allows you to use a debit card or eCheck to make payments to your loans in real time, meaning your payment is recognized immediately.
Please note that SCU's primary payment methods are free of charge, including: cash, check, ACH, bill pay, payroll deduction and online/mobile banking transfers.
- Acceptable payment methods include eCheck and debit card. ProPay will not accept credit card payments.
- A non-refundable convenience fee of $10 will be charged for all debit card and eCheck payments.
- Payments can only be made to SCU.
- A minimum payment of $20 is required to utilize this service. The maximum payment amount using any payment method is $3,000.
- Once the transaction has been validated, the payment will be effective immediately.
- Payments can be set up as a one-time payment or automatic recurring payments.
- Any disputed transaction or returned item will be charged a $24 fee per transaction. A payment reversal from your loan may also result in a late fee. (Refer to your loan agreement for details on late payments).
- Please retain a copy of the delivered receipt page or email as confirmation of the approved transaction.
Please contact (916) 444-6070 with questions.